Catamaran Party Cruise to Nevis from St Kitts (Reconfirm 48hrs prior)
Spend the day in the breathtaking waters which separate the islands of Nevis and St. Kitts. You'll sail to St. Kitts’ sister island of Nevis on a 52- or 70foot (15 or 21 meters) catamaran for the ultimate party cruise, have time to snorkel in the beautiful waters and take a beach break on Nevis! This family-friendly day trip is a must do for a fun time in both the water and on land!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Catamaran sail to Nevis from St. Kitts
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch (on board before arriving into Nevis or on the beach depending on boat used) and Open Bar
- Meet and greet at Cruise port
- Beach time in the island of Nevis
- Roundtrip transfers from the Frigate Bay Hotels or in the city of Basseterre
What's excluded :
- Additional cost apply to hotels not listed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Zante, Basseterre St. Kitts
Enjoy a breathtaking day on the ocean with a cruise to Nevis, St. Kitts’ sister island. Sailing away on a 52-foot (15-meter) or 70-foot (21-meters) catamaran, you will have the chance to go on a snorkeling adventure with snorkeling equipment provided. Back on board, listen to the music and grab a few drinks from the full bar before lunch.
Lunch will be served prior to arriving into Nevis (depending on the boat) or your sail continues until you reach a select Nevis beach to enjoy a tasty lunch. Spend a few hours on the beach and enjoy the beautiful views of St. Kitts and Mt. Nevis.
Bring plenty of sunscreen, towels and a beach cover-up and don't forget your camera to capture these once in a lifetime memories. After your time on the Nevis beach, enjoy the scenic an musical trip back to St. Kitts.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Pinney's Beach, Charlestown Nevis
Enjoy the breathtaking view from the beach and breath in the salty air as you relax on this popular beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Port Zante Marina, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Additional cost applies for hotels not listed.Name of ship or hotel requiredTour not available to cruise ship customers due to ship's contract with boat vendors.Ports
- Port Zante
- Commercial Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Mandatory: Voucher redemption is a must for service to be given.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is important to indicate name of hotel and contact number.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Tour not available to cruise ship customer due to contract with ship and boat vendor
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Daylight saving time does not apply to destination of St Kitts-Nevis. Tour times are indicated in local time not ship or US time. It is highly recommended to call or email if not certain
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. *Proof of Full Vaccination is Required. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.