Catamaran Sailing and Snorkel Adventure on Kane'ohe Bay
Sail and snorkel in Oahu's Kaneohe Bay during a 3-hour cruise aboard a small catamaran. Set sail from He’eia State Park with your expert guide and visit locations that may include the Sunken Island sandbar, Turtle Canyon, Coconut Island or Sunken City. You can even learn how to sail. After several glorious hours on the water, enjoy an barbecue lunch back at the beach. Hotel pickup and drop off, snorkeling gear, snacks, lunch and drinks are also included on this small-group sailing tour, limited to 5 people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Waikiki hotels only)
- Life jackets and snorkeling gear
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Kama'aina Kayak and Snorkel EcoVentures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kane'ohe Bay, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI
Your sailing and snorkeling experience takes place on Kane'ohe Bay, the best sailing, paddling, and snorkeling destination on Oahu. Kane'ohe Bay is home to the famous Kane'ohe sandbar, Coconut Island (the real "Gilligan's Island"!), and countless unique patch reefs that offer amazing snorkeling opportunities.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kama'aina Kayak and Snorkel EcoVentures, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI
Kama'aina Kayak and Snorkel Eco-Ventures is the name of the Kama'aina Kids program that offers this activity in order to fund He'eia State Park. We are a local nonprofit organization, and all of our activities are nonprofit, with proceeds directly funding the State Park!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: He'eia State Park, 46-465 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4044
Your tour will start and end on land at He'eia State Park, one of Oahu's most beautiful hidden gems! We have all the facilities to get changed and water ready, and secure place to leave valuables before receiving professional instruction and getting on the water. Once you land after roughly 3 hours on the water, our famous BBQ lunch will be ready and waiting for you at this amazing waterfront venue overlooking the bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Heʻeia State Park, 46-465 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available only from Waikiki hotels. We pick up at most hotels individually, however there are a few we can't get to. If we can't get to your specific hotel, there is a pickup location very close by. Please contact activity provider to confirm exact pickup time and location.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Beach Towels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.