Catamaran to Ile aux Cerfs
First the catamaran will cruise along the shore line heading the direction of the Grand River Waterfalls. . Following the visit to the waterfalls you will head back to the catamaran.
The catamaran will then sail inside the crystal clear water of the lagoon until stopping for a snorkeling and swimming break.Snorkelers will have a lot to discover. You will get experience a glimpse into the beauty of our world underwater. You will get to see the amazing marine life, full with hundreds of bright-colored fish, is home to some of the world's most breathtaking coral reefs and marine life ever to be seen.
After the snorkeling you will enjoy a full delicious BBQ lunch buffet set on the beach or on the catamaran. Please note that the menu includes only fresh fish, fresh chicken and a selection of fresh salads . For dessert you will be offered fresh local fruits, followed by coffee. If you are a vegetarian, please advise us before, so we can arrange the necessary additions to the lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Beach Towel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ile Aux Cerfs, Ile Aux Cerfs
We will have the opportunity to spend and enjoy yourself on a Catamaran ,visit the cascade in a Speed boat , snorkling in the crystal water , lunch , drink , entertainment on the beach and on board
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
From hotel and Villas in the North and in other region we offer a special rates for transportation to ile aux cerfs for Pick Up .at a supplement . If you need a transport we can provide either a minibus or a private car at an additional cost as we don't provide transportation to Trou D 'Eau Douce for Ile aux Cerfs . Ports
- Trou d’Eau Douce | Public Beach, B59, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.