Catania, a 'delicious' walk
In better hands you could not happen! We are all authorized guides and for this as well as introducing you to the secrets of our culinary specialties, we have all the credentials to accompany you on a path not only gastronomic, but also cultural! You can find us at the GS infopoint in Piazza Duomo, at the corner of via Merletta: come and visit us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - All tour tastings are included
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Universita
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Duomo, Catania, Sicily Italy
Did you know that Catania is full of historic kiosks, where you can consume seltz, coffee or syrups of various flavors? We start from the city lounge, our Piazza Duomo, and then go together to one of these kiosks that decorate the streets ... you will find drinks that are anything but common, from mandarin syrup to tamarind.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via dei Crociferi 95124, Catania, Sicily Italy
With its many churches with convex facades, Via Crociferi is undoubtedly the most scenic street in Catania ... they enjoy the spirit - because with pleasure we tell you about the historical events and the anecdotes related to the construction of its monumental buildings -, the eyes and the palate, since right in these scenes we will taste a cutting board rich in specialties, from caponata to dried tomatoes, from bread topped with parmesan or cheeses ... and not without a glass of good wine !!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Universita, Catania, Sicily Italy
An airy space opens just near Piazza Duomo: after the reconstruction following the devastating earthquake of 1693, it was decided to build squares and streets much larger than those that characterized the medieval Catania. At the central bar of Cristina the dessert awaits us: a small box of S. Agata, an almond paste or a razor clam ... and here too there is the right liqueur combination!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Duomo, 95100 Catania CT, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/10/2020 - 10/7/2021
Thursday: 04:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.