Caticlan Airport to Boracay Island All-Inclusive Transfer
Make life easy, book your airport transfer in advance will ensure you stay relaxed and to avoid the hassle of lugging your baggage at the airport.
This service is certainly the ideal solution for those who wish to travel directly to hotel without any hassle.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Caticlan airpot to Boracay Island All-Inclusive transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Terminal and environmental fees
- E-Tricycle for (1-4 people) or multi-cab for (5 people and above) from port to hotel.
- PRIVATE van transfer from Caticlan airport to port.
- PERSONAL guide to welcome and assist you until your hotel in Boracay
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Porterage service fee who'll initiate to carry your luggage while in port and airport
- Upon arrival to Caticlan Airport, proceed to arrival exit gate where you will meet a friendly representative who hold the welcome board with your name.
You will be taking a PRIVATE van going to port. Your guide will take care paying all the tourist fees before entering the port. Enjoy the shared boat ride for about 10-15 minutes going to the Boracay Island.
From port, you will take a E-tricycle for 1 to 4 persons or a multicab for 5 persons and above. The journey will take around 10 to 15 minutes going to Station 1, 2, or 3 then to your hotel.
Station 1 refers to hotels located in Pinaungon and Balabag.
Station 2 refers to hotels located in Balabag and Manggayad.
Station 3 refers to hotels located in Manggayad and Manoc-Manoc.
Your representative will make sure you have all your luggage before leaving you at the reception area of your confirmed hotel.
Departure Point :Godofredo P. Ramos Airport, Aklan West Road, Malay, 5608 Aklan, Philippines
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Caticlan Airport-Bulabog,Yapak 4/14/2019 - 12/31/2020
Caticlan Airport-Boracay1,2,3 4/14/2019 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Boracay, Malay, Philippines
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may apply surcharges and pay directly to local guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.