Causeway Coastal Tour with Game Of Thrones Locations.
We visit alot of locations some of which other companies dont. Ballintoy Harbour is one location in particular that alot of companies dont visit. This is an amazing attraction that was used in the filming if Game Of Thrones. We also have excellent guides and drivers with years of experience in the tourism sector.
per adult from
What's included :
- Excellent Guide and Driver
What's excluded :
- Our pick up point is in Chichester Street just at the side of Topshop located in Victoria Square shopping centre. Our first stop would be the famous Carrick A Rede rope bridge. From there we would be then heading to these places in this order Ballintoy Harbour, Giants Causway, Dunluce Castle, Dark Hedges, Cushendun Caves, Carnlough, Magheramorne Quarry (castle black) and lastly Carrickfergus Castle. We should arrive back in Belfast between 5pm and 6pm.
Departure Point :Chichester Street, Chichester St, Belfast BT1, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.