Cave Explorer Plus Waterfalls Tour From Falmouth Private Driver
Cave Exploration at the Green Grotto Caves ,Plus Waterfalls Tour Falmouth Jamaica Cruise Excursions Private day Tour from the Port of Falmouth Jamaica . Take your private group on a Jamaica Indigenous Tour with sightseeing and waterfalls adventure . Visit the world famous Jamaica Waterfalls Dunns River Waterfalls or the new Rainforest Falls Blue Hole Falls (secret falls ) or the Perfect waterfalls for Small Kids Known as the Konoko Falls and Botanical Gardens
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Green Grotto Caves
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Falmouth, Falmouth, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Your tour begins when your ship arrives at the Falmouth, Jamaica and you are picked up by your driver/guide who is knowledgeable and courteous. Sightseeing along the way in your private air-conditioned Van will allow your group to see Jamaica in a unique way with impromptu stops which your guide will point out all the interesting sites along the way to the Green Grotto Caves .
Stop At: Green Grotto Caves, Runaway Bay Jamaica
Cave Exploration Guide Tour
Cave Exploration at the Green Grotto Caves for this native Cave with Unique subterranean lake natural attraction is the large labyrinthine limestone cave with its unique rock formations, its stalactites, stalagmites and abundance of overhead ceiling pockets, and bats.
During the 17th Century when the English invaded the island of Jamaica, the Green Grotto Caves were used as a hideout for the Spaniards who were being driven out of the country.
In the mid 20th Century, between the two world wars, they were used by smugglers running arms to Cuba. In the latter years during the Second World War, the Government of Jamaica used the entrance of the cave as a storeroom for rum in barrels.
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Blue Hole Falls Aka (secret Falls ):
The best thing about the Blue Hole Falls Aka Secret Falls is that it's still in its natural form , very limited development also once you go you should be ready to just frolic and have fun. swing on monkey swing , explore the natural rainforest while on your blue hole falls trek. The guide on location will be happy to point out the best of the falls attraction .
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Dunn's River Falls: The Dunns River Falls is world renown and is one of Jamaica's most visited attraction, with over 600ft of cascading gushing waterfalls for a trek to the top a guided tour. This waterfall is quite a contrast to the other two falls option as it runs to the Caribbean sea and there is a white sand beach right there on location. Natural waters from springs and underground sources. Enjoy Mini falls, natural water slides, shopping area, food court, make the Dunns river falls.
Book a Double waterfalls private tour exclusive Just to your group.
Stop At: Konoko Falls & Park, 1 Mahoe Falls Road, Ocho Rios Jamaica
We recommend this Option for Persons with Small Kids or Seniors in there group as this is perfect for fragile knees requires less effort versus the other two Waterfalls Options and This Waterfalls Boast a Nature Park and Botanical garden, a Zoo with tropical animals and Birds Museum ,Gift shop a perfect oasis for the entire family.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Falmouth Jamaica Cruise PortDirections: After Leaving the ship proceed to any of the "Information Kosk " and ask to be directed to the Independent Parking Area where your driver will be with your name SignPorts
- Port of Falmouth
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Cave Plus Konoko Falls 12/15/2020 - 12/14/2021
Cave Plus Blue Hole Falls 12/15/2020 - 12/14/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 02:30 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Cave Plus Dunns River Falls 12/15/2020 - 12/14/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 04:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Aqua shoes required for climb (can be rented or purchased onsite)
- Activity require streneous effort
- Dress code is smart casual with swim wear
- Take towels,sunblock,pocket money,ship card ,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.