Cave Land Adventure
Learn about Puerto Rico's culture, history, and geological nature while practicing good, responsible and informed exploration methods. Enjoy nature at its best as you move out of the city life routines and venture into natures’ live growing structures surrounded by plants and unique animals.
Start off the day with Cueva Ventana, which sits atop a haystack mountain (mogote) with a majestic view that oversees the Rio Grande de Arecibo, providing a wonderful and spectacular view of the northern region of Puerto Rico in a 45 min to 1 hour tour. Afterwards we move down the coastline to visit the unique Cueva del Indio right at the coast inside the beach. You will be able to see amazing petroglyphs from our native Tainos' culture. Finishing with a stop for lunch at a local restaurant that will let you experience our awesome Caribbean flavours right next to the beach.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Aventura Cueva Ventana
- Entry/Admission - Cueva del Indio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aventura Cueva Ventana, Road PR10, KM 75 Beside Puma gas station, Arecibo 00612 Puerto Rico
Wonderfull cave atop a haystack mountain (limestone). The cave is accessible by a hiking trail and trained staff provides the tour with great information on the nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cueva del Indio, Arecibo 00612 Puerto Rico
Moving down the coast, we visit a beautiful cave right at the beach. Inside you'll see petroglyphs and magnificent coastal rock bridges, and the perfect coastal ocean view with the Arecibo Lighthouse on the background.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us for any doubts about your location and our van is easy to spot as it is very colorful and with our logo.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.