Cayman Islands Tour to Seven Mile Beach and George Town
An instructive journey back to the roots of the Cayman Islands combined with the satisfaction of getting immersed in the magic of the World Famous Seven Mile Beach ranked among the best beaches worldwide. You will never experience the pleasure of knowledge being acquired in such a pleasant way. End your visit at the George Town Shopping District where you will be receiving up to 15% discount on selected items and services at participating stores.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Hotel located on George Town and Seven Mile Beach areas)
- Bottled water
- 10% discount on water sports equipment.
- 50% discount on beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Entry/Admission - Pedro St. James National Historic Site
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Chairs, umbrellas available for rent
- You will be met by a professional and well-informed tour guide who will take you from the past through the present of the Cayman Islands. The first stop will be at Heroes Square, dedicated to honoring those who have greatly supported and contributed to the growth and development of this archipelago of three islands. The King George Watch Tower, the Public Library, the Court House, the home for the Legislative Assembly and other landmarks of interest as you continue all the way to the Post Office there are other landmarks that will catch your attention.
From the capital you will head to the southern coast to see some of the wealthier homes on the island and then to stop at the curious and attractive Flip Flop Tree, a big Pine Tree covered by flip-flops that many visitors have left attached to the tree in a remembrance of their visit.
Peter St. James Castle will be the next stop which will offer a deeper insight of the different aspects of the local socio-cultural past. The birthplace of the democracy in 1780 when the First Constitution was signed and the abolition of slavery in 1834 are among the most important aspects on the watching a state of the art 3D presentation at its theater. Then tour the entire property for a deeper connection with the history of Cayman while the ocean view invites to get possessed by the mysteries of its premises.
After this, you will head back to downtown stopping at the famous Conch Shell House where you may take pictures and get a brief explanation of this curious building. The next stop will be taken to Seven Miles Beach to get soaked in its magic while a very kind and helpful crew waits to serve you. The facility counts on different amenities like bathrooms, changing rooms, free WiFi, water sports equipment, chairs, umbrellas and more to please your demands.
The George Town Shopping District will be the last stop where you will receive discounts up to 15% on selected items and services within their premises. Jewelers like Islands Company, Diamonds International, Kirk Freeport and Magnum; restaurants like Margaritaville and Hard Rock Café; and others have joined to offer this unbeatable deal and make your visit to Grand Cayman an unforgettable one.
Departure Point :Royal Watler Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Swimsuit, sunglasses and comfortable clothes for the beach.
- Tour operates according to Cayman's time.
- Customers must verify if the ship is ahead, same or behind local time and contact operator in case of any unexpected delay.
- Customers showing late for the tour will be considered no-show and will miss their excursion.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Britannia Tours