Cayo Arena Day Trip from Puerto Plata
Get ready for the most exciting experience of your life! Cayo Arena, whose real name is Cayo Paraiso is a coral island situated to the northwest of the Dominican Republic, off the coast of Puerto Plata in Punta Rusia. Stunningly beautiful, this little island was plunged into a beautiful landscape that people think it's like being in a dream. Imagine sunbathing on a small island in the sea surrounded by white sands and clear waters where you can see the bottom with incredible sharpness, their colors ranging from the Green Turquoise Acqua literally is this island called Cayo Arena.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Island & The Mangroves (Cayo Arena)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Island & The Mangroves (Cayo Arena), Main Street Punta Rucia Puerto Plata, Punta Rucia 57000 Dominican Republic
This sandbar that is frequently visited by hundreds of tourists is a jewel of nature, a true paradise in the Caribbean. It is difficult to know the size because it contracts and expands depending on the seasons of ocean currents, which contradicts its location, which is one of the driest areas of the
Your excursion to Cayo Arena offers a wonderful tour departing from Puerto Plata, in comfortable air-conditioned buses and experienced drivers, accompanied by professional guides. Head to the north of the Dominican Republic and get ready for a journey full of splendid landscapes and green mountains to Punta Rusia, a picturesque fishing village on the coast of Puerto Plata. Once you reach Punta Rusia, in La Isabela Bay, you will board a boat to take you to Cayo Arena.
Board a modern speed boat, and admire the flora and fauna of the waterway and visit the national park, navigating through the mangroves, with a variety of beautiful natural colors. If you are lucky, you'll see the famous mammal, the manatee. This animal is popularly known as a sea cow!
After 45-minutes enjoying this unforgettable ride we arrived at Cayo Arena, here we have free time to snorkel and observe many species of fish of all colors, take pictures, take a refreshing swim in crystal clear water, chatting with fishermen who come to Island or relax in fine sand.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Runners Adventures, Puerto Plata Dominican Republic
After a full-day out on Cayo Arena, you'll be transported back to your Puerto Plata hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and accommodations around Puerto Plata, Cabarete, Sosúa and Playa Dorada. If you are staying in a condo, depending on the location we might arrange a meeting point for pick up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tourists is recommended to use masks Our vehicles will be reduced to 50% of their capacity. We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.