Cenote Tankah 4 Cenotes & Zip-Line Mayan Adventure
Tankah that in Mayan means the center of the town due to its proximity with tulum, it was believed that its inhabitants lived around this place.
Surrounded by underground waters with beautiful cenotes of crystal clear waters, Tankah is a safe place in the heart of the Mayan jungle.
Explore, live and feel Tankah.
Visit 4 cenotes in the same place:
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation with A/C
- Mayan Lunch
- Equipment (Zip-Line & Snorkel)
- Visit the biggest Cenote in the Maya Riviera
- Entry/Admission - Cenotes Tankah
What's excluded :
- Payment secure Locker
- Equipment (Snorkel, Fee $250 MXN)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenotes Tankah, Av. Tankah, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
This beautiful park surrounded by virgin forest, combines the perfection of nature and the mysticism of the ancient Mayans. Its beauty is unique because it has the most beautiful lagoon of the Mayan Riviera.
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT: The exact pick time of each tour depends of the location of each customer and will be communicated to the customer beforehand. That is why it is very important for us to know the contact details of the client to send in advance all the details of the pick up. Therefore please always provide us your telephone number, room number or exact location in case you stay in Airbnb or condominium.
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.