Cenote, Zipline & Atv's (shared) Combo 3x1 from Riviera Maya
Travel deep into the Mayan jungle for this adventure: Zipline, an ATV experience and a "Cenote." Run through the forest canopy with high-speed cables, the amazing ziplines. Along narrow tracks in an ATV four-wheel vehicle. End with a swim in the sacred waters of a Cenote, a natural pool fed by underground rivers. Your package includes soft drinks, a snack and round-trip transfers in your hotel area lobby. Earth, water, air, and adrenaline. The perfect combination for a great adventure!
Flight on top of the trees in 6 zip lines for 45 minutes. We provide safety gear; gloves, harness, and helmet. Enjoy an ATV ride through the tropical jungle and an ancient tree, all kind of birds in their natural habitat, hidden cenotes, and exotic places never touched by humans.
Come and enjoy a day full of adrenaline and adventure through the jungle!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All security equipment (helmet, lifejacket, etc)
- Round trip transportation
- ATV (shared) Zipline and Cenote
What's excluded :
- Photo or video services
This tour begins with the pick-up at your hotel, our guides will take you to the jungle of the Riviera Maya, it is where our ecological park is located in the middle of the forest, also you can take full advantage of an exciting adrenaline activities.
First, we will do the zip lines you will fly through the air with the 6 lines circuit at full speed between the canopy of the jungle trees, after our zip line tour you will cross the jungle on an ATV driving through a difficult road full of obstacles.
Our next stop will be in an impressive cenote, considered access to the underworld in pre-Hispanic times, you will live the experience of swimming in a true Cenote of fresh waters to forget the Caribbean heat.
Finally, you can enjoy a menu of chicken fajitas and unlimited flavor beverages.
This is an incredible experience along the Route of the Cenotes!
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum AvenuePlaya Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del CarmenTulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, if the Customer wants to get there by it's own please get in contact with us so we can provide assistance. Another option would be for the Customer to move to Playa Del Carmen at Cocobongo wich is the closest meeting pointThe pick up time is set acording to your location and the availability of the tour, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the serviceThe 9:30 schedule pick ups start at 7:30 am, and the 12:00 pm pick ups starts at 10:30 Depending on the availability, the schedule can change, a customer care agent from us will get in touch to let the customer know about the situation. If the Customer is not able to take the change or schedules, it will be 100% refundable.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum weight of a passenger to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring swimsuit, towels and extra clothes for you to change.
- Use insect repellent, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.