cenotes in yucatan
First of all, we provide an excellent service, allowing guests to decide their time at each cenote at all times; We also seek to optimize time and financial resources by providing all the facilities and guidance so that they spend as little as possible and obtain the greatest benefits.
and above all we seek that the safety of travelers is above all, for which we have constant training in the field of first aid.
We seek that tourists take the most information and enjoy their places of visit
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- entrance fee to the cenotes
- At the time of booking I will contact the tourist in order to clarify their doubts about the travel experience.
We will pick you up at your hotel or accommodation.
We will move to the cenotes of which I will provide you with information previously.
We will do dives with a photo session in the water and videos with a gopro water camera, which I will send you at the end of the tour through the WhatsApp service.
We will eat in a tourist hostel (the food is not included in the cost of the tour, as well as the amount of the entrances to the cenotes)
At the end I will return you to your hotel or point you decide in the city of Merida.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your starting point would be your hotel accommodation in the city of MeridaAirports
- Rejon Airport, Merida Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- the use of personal antibacterial gel is essential throughout the journey.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.