Central Park 2-Hour Private Pedicab Guided Tour
Ever wanted to explore and discover Central Park in comfort? Then we've got just what you need. NYC Park Tours offers you the perfect opportunity to relax and enjoy the fascinating view of the most famous attractions in Central Park from the comfort of a Pedicab. Our 2 hour Central Park Pedicab tour is one of the most popular Central Park Pedicab guided tours in New York and has served countless tourists and locals for many years.
What the 2 Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour Covers
With our 2 hour Central Park Pedicab guided tour, you get to see historic and popular landmarks in New York's most spectacular attraction. From the comfort of a Pedicab, you can explore famous spots such as the Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, the Great Law, Turtle Pond, Shakespeare Garden, the Belvedere Castle, The Lake, Cherry Hill Fountain, Alice in Wonderland, The Boat Pond, The Bow Bridge, The Lake, Loeb Boathouse, the Dakota building, Tavern on the Green, Strawberry Fields.
"Minimum 2 Travelers Required"
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guides
- Privet Tour
- Pedicab ( Rickshaw ) Tour
- Meeting at : 1411 6th AVE New York NY 10019
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
32 attractions and 9 stops to capture your memorable moments.
We are creative, knowledgeable, and most importantly fun, tour guides in New York since 2010. In our comfortable, colorful pedicab carriages, you will feel like royalty in Central Park.
During the tour, see renowned movie locations, stop to take photos, admire the views, and discover historic monuments. Our guides want to share with you the unique energy of New York in the green heart of the city.
Tavern on the Green
Grand Army Plaza
Stop At: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Stop At: Strawberry Fields, John Lennon Memorial, W. Park Dr. and W. 72nd St., New York City, NY 10023
Stop At: Bethesda Terrace, Mid-Park at 72nd Street, New York City, NY 10021
Stop At: Cherry Hill, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Stop At: The Pond, Central Park South between Fifth and Sixth Avenues, New York City, NY 10019
Stop At: Bow Bridge, 74th Street West of Bethesda Terrace, Connecting Cherry Hill and The Ramble, New York City, NY
Pass By: Central Park Summerstage, Rumsey Playfield 5th Ave. and E. 72nd St, New York City, NY
SummerStage in Central Park
Departure Point :1411 6th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.