Central Park Guided Bike Tour in French
Central Park is said to be Manhattan's "green lung"!
This urban park is so large (approx. 4km long by 800m wide) that it is easy to get lost and miss the many treasures it contains, especially when you venture there walk. This is why New York in French offers you a guided tour of Central Park by bike. Beyond its fun and pleasant side, the bike will allow you to cross (almost) effortlessly the entire park, from south to north, and see a maximum of points of interest, from the most emblematic to the most unusual! Of course, many stops and walking tours are also on the program to discover places that are inaccessible by bicycle, including magnificent viewpoints!
Our French guides, expatriates in New York for years, are keen to make you spend a friendly moment full of original discoveries!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Visit by a professional French guide
- Use of bicycle
- Child seat if necessary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
Everyone has in mind these aerial views of New York and these 340 hectares of greenery which draw a perfect rectangle in the middle of the skyscrapers. Central Park surprises as much by the surface it occupies as by its ability to instantly get you out of the rushes of traffic ... a real haven of peace and tranquility in the heart of the city!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Central Park Sightseeing Bike Rentals And Tours, 56 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Unlimited Biking, 111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.