Central Park Walking Tour
With our guided Central Park Tour in German you have the opportunity to explore the most famous public park in the world! Central Park is not only one of the most filmed locations in the world, but with 42 million visitors annually, whether tourists or New Yorkers, it is also the most visited city park in the United States. With our certified guide you can explore the beautiful and hidden corners of this gigantic green area in the middle of Manhattan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Park, Central Park, New York City, New York
The Central Park Walking Tour starts on Tuesday from the VOLATOUR headquarters in Midtown Manhattan. A short walk along 5th Avenue will take you to the Grand Army Plaza, with its majestic Sherman Memorial, and the famous Pulitzer Fountain, both located at the south-east entrance to Central Park. The first port of call in Manhattan's green lung is The Pond, one of the park's seven lakes. Then head to one of the main routes, Center Drive, from where you can marvel at Central Park Carousel and the Olmsted Flower Bed, until you reach Central Park Mall, a breathtaking avenue that features the graceful Bethesda Terrace and Bethesda Fountain ends. Then you walk towards the iconic Belvedere Castle and the Bow Bridge, where you have the opportunity to enjoy the flair of one of the most famous filming locations. Continue on Terrace Drive until you reach Strawberry Fields, a memorial erected in honor of John Lennon. The end of the tour marks the Tavern on the Green, where you can end the tour with a refreshment or refreshment or continue the hike through the park on your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :33 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Tavern On the Green, W 67th St, New York, NY 10023, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.