Central Vietnam Tour 7 Days
This tour highlights the most exciting such as the beautiful Lang Co beach, Hai Van pass, the Marble mountain, Lady Buddha pagoda, Cham museum, Danang cathedral, Han market, My Khe beach, the Hoi An ancient town, the My Son sanctuary, Hue citadel, Minh Mang tomb, Khai Dinh tomb, Dong Ba market, Thien Mu pagoda, Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills, Dmz Vietnam, Phong Nha cave and Paradise cave.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6 Nights Hotel Accomodation
- Local english tourist guide
- All ground transport on tour
- All entrance fees for sightseeing
- Bottles of water in the car
- Dragon boat trip in day 5
- Road Tolls, Parking Fees, Gasoline
What's excluded :
- Flight tickets to and from Danang
- Visa for VN
- Personal travel insurance
- Guide and driver tips
- Drinks and any private expenses
- Day 1: Da Nang Arrival to Hoi An.
Arrival in Danang by plane, meet guide at the airport, transfer to Hoi An, hotel check-in.
Free time for relaxation. Hoi An is a great place to have your clothes made overnight for good prices and good services. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An to My Son Sanctuary.
In the morning, we will excursion to My Son, the former holy religious site of the Cham people, a World Cultural Heritage site. Enjoy this serene place and ruins.
Then transfer to Hoi An, enjoy a nice walk in the pleasant ancient town, visit the History Museum, Hoi An market, Phuc Kien temple, Tan Ky ancient house, the Japanese Pagoda bridge. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Hoi An to DMZ Quang Tri to Dong Hoi.
Morning transfer to Quang Tri by road with many beautiful photo stops on the way. Visit the Quang Tri Citadel, the Holy La Vang Church, the 2 remains from the Vietnam War.
Continue to visit the Vinh Moc tunnels. During the Vietnam War it was strategically located on the border of North Vietnam and South Vietnam.
When you finished, we go straight to Dong Hoi city for you check in hotel and rest. Overnight in Dong Hoi.
Day 4: Dong Hoi to Phong Nha, Paradise Caves to Hue.
Morning transfer to Phong Nha cave, a World Natural Heritage site. Continue discover the beautiful Paradise Cave.
After you finished we will transfer to Hue, check in a hotel and rest. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue City Tour.
Morning dragon boat trip on the beautiful Perfume River, visits to the famous Thien Mu Pagoda. Continue visit the Minh Mang tomb and the Khai Dinh tomb.
Afternoon visit the Royal Citadel of the Nguyen Dynasty, the fourth World Cultural Heritage site of the trip and the busy interesting Dong Ba market. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills.
Pick up at your hotel in Hue, we will transfer to Bana Hill. The place is home to a plenty of attractions waiting to be explored little by little.
After you finished, we will transfer you to your hotel in Da Nang. Overnight in Da Nang.
Day 7: Da Nang Departure.
We will pick up you at your hotel in Da Nang then transfer to the Da Nang international airport for flight back home. End of services.
Departure Point :
We will pick up you at Danang Airport.
AirportsDa Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Da Nang International Airport, p Duy Tân, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng 550000, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.