Cetaceans watching + Lobos island
Live a unique experience in Fuerteventura with our cetaceans watching. From Corralejo we will go to observe all kinds of cetaceans and aquatic animals in their natural habitat between Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and the island of Lobos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Small lunch. Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white and red wine and water)
- Transfer in Corralejo area
- Speedboat (Guided visit to Lobos Island)
- Underwater photographs
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- 2 single kayaks
- 2 paddle boards
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corralejo, Corralejo, La Oliva, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands
• You can see whales, dolphins, pilot whales and sea turtles among others.
• Have a relaxed time and enjoy the water activities near the beach of La Concha.
• With the Water Taxi you will have the opportunity to see Lobos and its crystal clear waters up close.
Enjoy a unique experience in Fuerteventura with our whale and dolphin combo. This excursion, designed for the whole family, begins on the port of Corralejo, from where we set sail to one of the best places in the Canary Islands to observe all kinds of cetaceans and aquatic animals in their natural habitat. The ocean features of the area between Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos are ideal for enjoying the local ecosystem and spotting several types of creatures living in these waters, including whales, dolphins, pilot whales and turtles.
After this incredible and unique experience alongside whales and dolphins, we start up the engine and head to La Concha—a beach famous for its paradise-like calm and turquoise waters—where the landscape changes completely depending on the tide.
We drop anchor in this unbeatable location so you can enjoy our water-based activities: kayaking or paddle surfing, feeding the fish and observing them while snorkelling, or simply lying in the sun and relaxing on our boat’s sun deck. You’ll remember all these experiences as we take photographs with our underwater camera.
We recharge our batteries with a small and delicious lunch of some typical Canarian papas arrugadas (boiled potatoes) with mojo (spicy sauce), tomato salad, little sandwichs (york ham/cheese and omelette) and refreshing fruit skewer. Then our water taxi picks us up so we can see some of the most authentic and beautiful parts of Lobos up close, including El Puertito, where you’ll be amazed by the turquoise blue of its small lakes. Then we go back to the boat and return to Corralejo, while you reflect on all your recent memories that will stay with you for ever.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Isla de Lobos, Puerto de Corralejo, 35660, La Oliva, Fuerteventura Spain
Departure Point :Calle Galicia, 37, 35660 Corralejo, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
There is a free pick-up service for their clients staying in the area of Corralejo. All you have to do is to make your booking and call the emergency number.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.