Ceto - Sukuh Temples -Trekking to Tawangmangu
Ceto and Sukuh temples are located on the slopes of mount Lawu and surrounded by tea plantation and pine forest. After visiting the temples exploring the area by trekking through some villages, pine forest, valley and have a chance to meet the local people before your reach the waterfall in the Tawangmangu resort.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ac private car, entrance tickets and parking fees, bottled water during the tour, tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cetho Temple
What's excluded :
- tips, meals, accommodation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cetho Temple, Rt.01/rw.03 Gumeng, Karanganyar 57792 Indonesia
Drive to the slopes of Mount Lawu (3.265 m) to discover the 14th century Temple Complex of Ceto dedicated to Bima, often mysteriously covered in misty clouds. Continuing via narrow, windy roads, you arrive at the Sukuh Temple with its unique architecture. Visit a waterfall near the Sukuh temple. A 2 ½ hour walk through scenic farmlands to Tawangmangucompletes your day. Re-board the coach and return to Yogya.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all guests at any hotels in Jogjakarta city area
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.