Challenge to the best Chianti wine tasting
You will have the opportunity to visit a cellar located in a medieval castle, surrounded by beautiful flower gardens and with a wonderful view of the surrounding valleys.A typical example of the Tuscan noble wealth.After a short walk inside the cellars to discover the secrets of the wine production, you can relax under the pergola for the tasting of some wines produced in the cellar, accompanied by appetizers.
We will then move to the second cellar, totally different from the first, but equally fascinating. Here we will discover how modernity meets wine production. In fact, the cellar is almost invisible from the road because hidden among the green Tuscan hills, it perfectly embraces the surrounding landscape, merging with it. After a short visit to the futuristic cellar, you can also taste the wines produced on site, accompanied by some typical snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine and snacks tasting
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
We will visit two historic cellars of Chianti, very different from each other!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :50022 Greve in Chianti, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.