Cham Island Discover & Snorkeling from Hoi An with group tour
Witness the captivating beauty of Cham Islands on this day tour from Hoi An. Spot colorful fish and corals while snorkeling. Visit Hai Tang Pagoda on Bai Lang Beach.
Discover the natural beauty of Cham Islands in this day tour by speedboat
Take a dip in the cool waters of Cham Islands and catch glimpses of the rich marine life below
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip hotel transfers within Hoi An city center only
- Round trip speedboat transfers
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch, 1 mineral water
- Life jacket, Snorkeling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham)
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Other personal expenses, Tips and gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham), Cham Island Harbour, Hoi An Vietnam
Check out Cham Islands in this exciting day tour! Tour its 8 small islands and learn how it became part of the Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. This tourist spot favorite is known for its beautiful granite islands and stunning cerulean seas. Start the tour with a pick up from your hotel, which will then take you to Cua Dai Quay. From there, climb aboard a speedboat and enjoy cruising along Cham Islands' natural attractions.
Visit Au Thuyen, Hai Tang Pagoda, and Ong Temple with your English-speaking guide. Next, visit Huong Beach for a dip in the cool sea. See the rich marine life below and get to encounter abundant coral reefs up close.
For the last part of your tour, lounge by Ong Beach and spend your free time sunbathing, swimming, or snorkeling. Spend the remaining hour munching on delicious seafood and local delights.
End the tour with a ride back to your hotel in Hoi An City Center
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hoi An City Center
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Snorkeling activity takes around 30 minutes, You should bring Swimsuit & Extra clothes
- Menu for lunch: (You can skip some dishes if you are vegetarian, we can't change the menu.) Steamed rice; Mustard soup with pork; Stir-fried local vegetable with Garlic ; Fried noodles; French fries; Fried eggs; Sautéed Squid with Sweet & Sour Sauce; Grilled scallop; Steamed shrimp; Fried fish in tomato sauce; Dessert fruits or local cake.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.