Cham Islands Full-Day Tour: Speed Boat, Lunch, Snorkeling and Beach
1. Cham Islands consists of eight small islands off the coast of Hoi An, one of which is a recognized UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve.
2. Cu Lao Cham Marine Park attracts travelers looking to enjoy a day of scuba diving and snorkeling.
3. On Hon Lao Island you can find fishing villages and pristine beaches that are great for sunbathing and water sports.
4. A full day trip includes snorkeling, a short hike, lunch and beach time relax.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English/Vietnamese local tour guide
- Speedboat & Entrance fee
- Pickup/Drop off at hotels in Hoi An
- Lunch with fresh seafood & Mineral water
- Snorkeling, Life jackets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Beverage in lunch
- Tips/Gratitudes or others not mentioned
8:00 - 8:30 Tour guide and car from Paradise Indochina Travel pick up at your hotels in Hoi An and transfer to Cua Dai harbor for registering with the Border Police before heading to the islands.
Around 9:00 Arrival on the island after 30 minute by speedboat, your guide will take you to the Cu Lao Cham museum, and showroom where the history, map, objects are displayed etc…and visiting Au Thuyen where the local boats are hidden in big storms.
Walking along the rice field to the over-200-years-old temple of Hai Tang. Besides, you can also see Chăm’s old well and Seafood Market - place of exchanges and trading all kinds of fresh seafood that fishermen caught after the previous night.
Around 11:00 Back to the boat for snorkeling for half an hour at Xep beach. Here you can swim, and see the range of nice corals under the sea.
Approximate 12:00 Have lunch at Bai Bac beach and relaxing on the beach. After lunch get on speedboat and transfer back to Cua Dai estuary where the vehicle will take you back to Hoi An for drop off at your hotel. Tour ends
• Cua Dai Beach, Cam An Ward Hoi An - Quang Nam, Hoi An Vietnam
• Cham Island (Cu Lao Cham), Cham Island Harbour, Hoi An Vietnam
• Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8:00 - 8:30 Tour guide pick up at your hotels in Hoi An and transfer to Cua Dai harbor for registering with the Border Police before heading to the islands. Ports
- Cua Dai
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.