Chandni Chowk Textile Tour
A tour which is probably the heaven for ladies looking for unique textiles of all types - silk, cotton, khadi, muslin, crepe & any other type of fabric.
The shopping district of Chandni Chowk has been in existence for hundreds of years and an exploration of its winding, narrow alleyways is certainly an adventure. The lanes of Chandni Chowk are divided into bazaars with different areas of specialization. For fabrics, head to Katra Neel.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel/attraction pickup/drop in a private car
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Gali Paranthe Wali
- Entry/Admission - Kucha Katras
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Pick up will be provided from your hotel/airport/railway station at around 0800-1000hrs and a personal guide immersed in the history, geography and culture of the local streets of the Chandni Chowk will you give brief history about the tour.
Stop At: Gali Paranthe Wali, New Delhi 110006 India
First point of interest will be "Paranthe Wali Gali” OR breadmakers alley where you will be offered a light traditional refreshment. Chandni Chowk is a great place to buy you may be looking for.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kucha Katras, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi 110002 India
Here in Delhi you can also find a great variety of handwoven fabrics & that too at unbeatable prices. Here is a list of places where you can go for textile shopping when in town!
One of the best places for textile shopping, this huge & busy market has many shops that sell textiles of all kinds. There are three major textile markets in Chandni Chowk, namely - Kinari Bazaar - ideal for wedding fabrics, laces & Zardozi items; Cloth Market - offering fabrics for men’s clothing & good quality textiles for home furnishings & Katra Neel Market - famous for fabrics for women of all types: silk, muslin, cotton etc.
Dariba Kalan is Old Delhi's ancient silver market full of silver jewelry. Kinari bazaar sells everything you need for a wedding, including saris. Khari Baoli Road has Asia's largest spice market. Food vendors in Chandni Chowk also serve up a delicious assortment of Delhi street food.
At the end of the tour we will be on way back to the Hotel airport/railway station.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
centrally located delhi hotels
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.