Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package
Enjoy your day at Chankanaab park with this Cozumel day pass and snorkel package.
Chankanaab is the second-largest reef barrier so strap on your snorkel gear and discover the underwater world with incredible coral formations and abundant tropical fish making your snorkel activity the best you've ever had. You can arrive and leave the park at your leisure.
If coming with children this is definitely your place as there is a playground area right by the water's edge specially made for them...they'll absolutely love it!
per adult from
What's included :
- Chankanaab Admission entrance fees
- Snorkel gear, Vest, fins, mask
- Access to Sea Lion show, Crocodile exhibition & Botanical area.
- Lockers (one per booking)
- Beach chairs, shaded palapas, hammocks, showers, changing rooms.
What's excluded :
- Marine park fees (5 usd)
Upon arrival you'll meet your Cucurumbe guide who will help you with instructions and directions about this Beach Day pass and snorkel package.
You'll be provided with the snorkel gear and all necessary equipment to get your snorkel adventure started. If you decide not to snorkel then enjoy a fantastic break at the sandy white beach, lay down on a lounge chair or simply relax while swinging at the hammocks area.
If you are ready for some fun we invite you to watch the Sea lion show and see how these adorable creatures interact with audience or explore the rest of the park and watch the Crocodile exhibition or visit the botanical area surrounded by Mayan replicas.
Chankanaab park features lots of activities for everyone!
• Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park, Carr. Costera Sur Km 9. 5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Departure Point :Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park, Carretera Costera Sur Km. 9, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Government certification that validates our company and tour guides have completed the Safety measures program for COVID19 displayed on premises as requested by authorities. Fewer departures at day in all tours to minimize crowds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.