Charleston Hidden Gems Walking Tour
Hidden Gems does not take you through the crowded areas of the historic district. No traffic on the roads or hoards of tourist taking up the sidewalk. It's a leisurely stroll past twelve national historic landmarks, spectacular gardens, massive ironwork, and maybe even see a celebrity or two.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Michael's Church, 71 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29401-2902
During the week we go into the church which has been standing longer than any other house of worship in the city, 1761. See three Tiffany stained glass windows, and the famous pew 43.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :122 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.