Charming Noto Tour
Located about 30km south of Syracuse, Noto has one of Sicily’s most beautiful historic centre in the Late Baroque Style, built after the terrible earthquake of 1693, that destroyed a lot of cities of the southeastern part of Sicily.
In Noto, that was called the “Garden of Stone” by the historian Cesare Brandi, you can enjoy its spectacular baroque monuments and historical buildings.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Nicholas Cathedral, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 96017, Noto, Sicily Italy
Will see the exterior and the interior
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Noto, Noto, Province of Syracuse, Sicily
Will tour the beautiful and charming Unesco site of Noto.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Cafè Porta Reale, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 180, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Piazza XVI Maggio, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.