Chartrons Promenade and Lunch with a New Yorker
By being a transplanted bi-lingual, bi-cultural New Yorker now living full-time in Bordeaux, I want to welcome you to my neighborhood and share my passion for the sites and shops, all seen through my eyes. Food and entertaining is my passion so it is my pleasure to serve you a picnic lunch with goodies from the area after our promenade. I also welcome you to practice your English with me.
per adult from
What's included :
- Museum ticket
What's excluded :
- We start our promenade of discovery visiting a bakery where the bread and croissants have just come out of the wood burning oven built in the 1700's. We will then visit my favorite small museum and learn why this area is the heart of the wine industry from the 17th century . Museum ticket included in price.We continue our visit to my favorite shops, bakeries and small streets. After our walk we enter my typical Chartron building with its elegant wrought iron staircase . Once inside my " home sweet home" we can chat and get to know each other while we have a casual picnic lunch that I have prepared for you.You may also practice your English with me.
• Southwest picnic - Rilettes of duck, assorted ham and saucisson, a seasonal salad, bread and cheese and a typical Bordelaise dessert
Departure Point :Paul Doumer, 33000 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please specify any food restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.