Chaweng Muay Thai Boxing Stadium Admission Ticket
Fighters from not only Thailand but Worldwide come to complete the ancient art form at Chaweng Muay Thai Stadium. With fighters as young as 8 years old through to adults both male and female the stadium holds 6 Fights in total twice a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase unless specified)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Chaweng Boxing Stadium, 166/16, Moo 2, Chaweng Beach, Chaweng, Bophut 84320 Thailand
Chaweng Muay Thai Boxing Stadium
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Chaweng Boxing Stadium, 166/16, Moo 2, Chaweng Beach, Chaweng, Bophut 84320 Thailand
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Normal Seats are benches seats. They have good views, but can get crowded, hot and uncomfortable when the stadium is full.
- If high season, splurge for Ringside seating, but ask for middle section.
- VIP seats are comfortable movie theatre style seats, waitress will serve you at the seats, and you are right near all of the action.
- If low season, Normal seats are recommended.
- Doors open from 9pm. and the first fights begins at 9.30pm.
- The bar serves a wide selection of drinks from beers and cocktails, bottle service and soft drinks
- Food can be ordered from local restaurants and brought to your table
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.