cheap trip : Tour to Abu Simbel Temple
See the greatness of Egyptian history. By visiting the Abu Simbel Temple and the Queen Nefertari Temple, our representative will explain to you the historical monuments of the place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off to/from your hotel in Aswan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for all the above-mentioned historical places
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Day 1 Tour to Abu Simbel Temple
Our representative takes you from your hotel in Aswan and begins your journey in ancient Egypt through a special tour for a full day. Then our delegate explains the full and upon entering the temple, prepare to discover the temples of Ramses and Nefertari Temple. The construction of the complex of Abu Simbel Temple began in about 1244 BC and continued for about 21 years, until 1223 B.C. It is one of the most beautiful and beautiful temples that were commissioned during the reign of Ramses II, and is considered one of the most beautiful temples in Egypt. The entrance to the large temple is surrounded by four huge statues of 20 meters in length, which represent Ramses II sitting on the throne, wearing the double crown of the regions of Upper and Lower Egypt, and on To the left of the entrance is a statue damaged by the earthquake, causing its head and torso to fall, and they were placed under his feet.
As for Abu Simbel Al Sagheer Temple, also known as the Temple of Hathor and Nefertari, the Small Temple was built about 100 meters northeast of the Great Temple. Enjoy taking great pictures.
Then our representative takes you and brings you back to your hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from the hotel, station or airport
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.