Cheese and Traditional Wine Route
Live the experience of these places, having the opportunity to be guided by an expert at each stop.
THE DEPARTURE OF THE TOUR IS WITH TWO PEOPLE AS A MINIMUM.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist Guide Service Certificate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to the Cheese and Vineyard
- Lunch - Chubby corn chips and a soda
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vinedos Azteca
- Entry/Admission - Bocanegra Cava de Quesos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Pena de Bernal, Ubicada en Villa De Bernal, No En Querétaro, Queretaro City Mexico
We will tour the Magic Town of Bernal. We will know its history, its customs, its traditions and its gastronomy.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vinedos Azteca, Carretera San Juan del Rio - Cadereyta Km 40 + 0.4, Ezequiel Montes 76686 Mexico
We will know the facilities of a Mexican vineyard, its cava and will have a tasting of one of its star wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bocanegra Cava de Quesos, Carretera Estatal 200, km 50, Tequisquiapan 76780 Mexico
Here they will enter the cheese cellar, know its process and elaboration of the cheeses, as well as tasting a rich variety of cheeses.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Corregidora 4, Centro, 76000 Santiago de Querétaro, Qro., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If travelers are staying in a hotel in the center of the city of Querétaro, they will go to the hotel and from there we can leave without additional cost (inform via WhatsApp or by email in which hotel they stay). If the traveler stays in a hotel outside the center of the city of Querétaro, it will have an extra cost. (Ask for Reports)
Departure Time :6/5/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.