Cheese and wine tasting, dairy farm, estate winery, Euganean Hills
During this wine and food excursion, not far from Venice, you will spend a day in the Euganean Hills area. You will visit a dairy farm, a vineyard, an olive oil mill and a garden. Your lunch is proposed in a picturesque little medieval village
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Euganean Hills Park
- Entry/Admission - Arquà Petrarca Borgo d'Italia
- Entry/Admission - Garden of Villa Barbarigo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rubano, Rubano, Province of Padua, Veneto
In a flat land very close to the Euganean Hills, you will visit a dairy farm that for generations lives and works with nature. It evolves and develops with the modern production technologies attentive to the environment sustainability. The cultivation with a careful and respectful management of their land provides the best products and known provenance of animal feed which have always been bred with dedication and passion. From years this family farm produces the milk that is treated in a modern and functional dairy. Their goal is to emphasize the goodness and wholesomeness of dairy products of the past. In this atmosphere, you will have time to taste their products.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Euganean Hills Park, Via Monte Madonna, 9, 35037 Teolo PD, Italy
You will continue your journey to visit an estate winery and have a wine tasting in a place surrounded by the Regional Park of the Euganean Hills. With a breathtaking view, this place is located between vineyards, ancient olive trees, chestnut and oak woods.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Arquà Petrarca Borgo d'Italia, Via Ventolone, 8, 35032 Arquà Petrarca PD, Italy
Lunch is suggested in a picturesque little medieval village over the hills, in a trattoria that propose cold cut and cheese of the Venetian tradition. As well as bruschetta and special dishes linked to seasonality with an interesting local wine list. You will have some free time to stroll around after lunch.
After your lunch break, you will visit an olive oil mill to taste their products and to have some useful information about this important ingredient of the Mediterranean diet. The olive oil extraction is done late autumn, beginning of winter during the harvest. It is not possible to see the process at least you are not here during the period mentioned. But the owner will show you step by step the different passages looking the chain of production. In an area surrounded by olive trees, you will taste the extra virgin olive oil to capture its healthy properties, and you will find also some different products as cosmetics made by olive oil as primary ingredient.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Garden of Villa Barbarigo, Via Diana 2, 35030 Valsanzibio, Galzignano Terme Italy
You will leave the beautiful site of Arquà Petrarca to reach a monumental garden located in an area steeped in nature and history. In the south Euganean hills area, this is one of the most beautiful, as well as one of the most intricate and unspoiled among the Venetian baroque gardens. The design is simple but deceptive, just around the main axis where we find a series of pools, fountains, and cascades that are unique in the region. A play that carries the eye in a prospettiva d’acqua, which rises up towards the wooded green Euganean Hills. At the ticket office you’ll receive a brochure with historical information and a map of the Garden that you can follow.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Parcheggio NCC Piazzale Roma, Rio Terà Sant'Andrea, 460, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your professional driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in order to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers are not allowed to elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.