Chefchaouen Day Trip! The Blue City (Private Tour)
This is a unique way for you to visit the blue city, Chefchaouen. Hop in a very comfortable car,
And start your journey to the north of Morocco. we'll stop by many villages to get some rest and enjoy the landscape of the Rif mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional driver
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chefchaouen, Chefchaouen, Tangier-Tetouan Region
Chefchaouen is popular tourist destination because it proximity to tangerie and the Spanish enclave of Ceuta.
The market are full of the local Handicrafts and tourist souvenirs, the town Square (El-Outa Hammam) surrounded by the cafes and restaurants with authentic Moroccan style, you will be able to try the delicious local food.
There are many others monuments to look, like Narrow streets, painted in blue and white of this peaceful place founded in (1471 by Moulay Ali ben Moussa), and grand (mosque from 15th century),including the nice vue panoramic of the Rif Mountain.
At the end of the day we dropped you back to Fez. Riad or Hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.