Chefchaouen Food Walking Tour
In 2010, our city were recognized by the UNESCO as an Iconic Community within the Mediterranean Diet, as well as one of the intangible cultural heritages of UNESCO.
Chefchaouen's food characterized by a nutritional model that has remained consistent in time and space; its main ingredients are olive oil, cereals, fresh or dried fruit and vegetables, limited proportions of fish, dairy products and meat as well as several condiments and spices.
This gastronomical culture of Chefchaouen is in fact the result of several civilizations mixing together. Over the millennia, Chefchaouen has been the crossroads of Amazigh, Arabo-Muslim, Jew, Andalusian and Moorish civilizations Civilizations that brewed its cultural heritage, introduced various practices as well as products.
This guided tour is not a simple ordinary tour. It combines practical cooking experience with highlights of the region’s cuisine and visits to key historical and cultural sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Delicious and Authentic Food in a traditional Restaurant
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will drink Mint tea with Moroccan sweets
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- visit to a public oven and bread tasting
- Moroccan sweets
- Guided tour with a local Guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation and transfers from other cities
- Tips (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Explore this blue pearl, with its gorgeous blue alleyways and blue-washed buildings, with us.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Boulevard Hassan 2, Chefchaouen, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel in the Medina of Chefchaouen or we can meet you at the starting point
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/22/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.