Chefchaouen Riff Mountains Day Trip From Fes
Learn the fascinating history of this strategically-located mountain town
Travel direct from your Fez hotel to Chefchaouen and back
Explore the Blue City independently, eating, shopping, and grabbing pictures
Pair the flexibility of independent travel with the convenience of a tour
Admire the myriad shades of blue in Morocco’s aptly-named “Blue City”
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel Charge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Moroccan roll travel
- The tour will start with a pick-up at 8:00 a.m. from your accommodation in Fez. Take a seat in your private vehicle and drive to Chefchaouen, located in the Rif Mountains near Tangier. Upon arrival, you can admire the incredible blue walls that have made this city famous. You will have approximately 4 hours of free time to explore the city and the picturesque little streets of the medina, accompanied by your guide.
This excursion is private, you decide how to spend your time among the many activities available. You can explore the local shops and cafes and discover the main square known as Place Outa el-Hammam. For the cultural part, do not hesitate to go to the Kasbah museum, the Great Mosque or the ethnographic museum which houses musical instruments, ancient weapons and photographs of the old city. You can also take a break by the Ras El Ma river which flows through the old city.
For lunch, you can enjoy a delicious meal on the square, at the top of a terrace offering a panoramic view of Chefchaouen. In the late afternoon, you will return to Fez with an arrival around 20:00.
Departure Point :
Pick up from any hotel in Fez
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Fés, Fes 30050, Morocco - Drop-off at your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.