Chemka Hot springs Day Trip
We will pick you up from your hotel in Moshi in the early morning for the one-hour drive to Chemka Hot Springs. The road is very bumpy and windy. Do not forget to enjoy the beautiful scenery and the authentic Tanzanian life that unfolds along the road.
When we arrive, you are free to be you. Linger at the edge of the springs and enjoy the turquoise waters and lush greenery of the surrounding forest. Swim leisurely or drive lost in thought and listen to the water and birds above you. If you are adventurous, why not play with the rope swing? Playing is not just for kids!
The pond is in some places up to 10 meters deep, but the water is so clear that you can see all the way down to the bottom. Eat your lunch in the shade of the trees or, if you are a sun worshiper, find a sunny spot all to yourself. You have plenty of time to discover the surroundings. Maybe you also sight the one or the other animal that also enjoys the Chemka Hot Springs.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional Safari guide
- Meals:Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Mineral water
- All Entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Chemka Hot Springs Campsite
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending monies for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chemka Hot Springs Campsite, Chemka Hotsprings Rundugai, Moshi, Tanzania
A short but bumpy drive away from Moshi, are the clear, turquoise waters of the Chemka Hot Springs, an oasis of geothermal heat that gushes out of the subsoil. Surrounded by lush forest, full of birdsong and the call of monkeys, the Chemka Hot Springs are an ideal place to regenerate your tired legs after a strenuous Kilimanjaro climb. T
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :1: Mount Kilimanjaro, Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
2: Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.