Chena Hot Springs Shuttle from Fairbanks
Is your group looking for a way to reach Chena Hot Springs Resort, 60 miles east of Fairbanks? Airlink Alaska can transport groups of any size to and from the hot springs. Our round-trip tour departs at 10 a.m. and returns at 5:00 p.m. Your group will have enough time to swim or soak in the hot springs, explore the year-round ice museum and even attend the free geothermal tour at 2 p.m.
The trip takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes each way. There is an excellent chance to see moose along the Chena Hot Springs road leading to the resort. Our chartered van is a great way to get two or three birds with one stone: see a moose, bathe in the therapeutic hot springs and see the northern lights (during the winter).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Chena Hot Springs Resort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chena Hot Springs Resort, 56.5 Mile Chena Hot Springs Road, Chena Hot Springs, AK 99711
Check out the Chena Hot Springs Resort. Admission not included.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from local B&Bs as well.Airports
- Fairbanks Intl Airport, 6450 Airport Way, Fairbanks, AK 99709
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.