Chengdu Panda Base and Old Tea House Trip
Visit the adorable pandas at Chengdu Researching Base of Giant Panda Breeding, we can see the pandas from the newly born cubs to the adult ones; afterwards, we will drive to small town about 1 hour ride from Chengdu to see an old traditional Chinese tea house, it has a history of more than one century, some of the slogans during the culture revolution are still well kept. Locals especially senior citizens drink tea there and enjoy the leisure of life
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All senic spots' entrance tickets
- Private car or minivan depends on the number of visitiors
- Private English-speaking guide
- Travel Insurance
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses
- Tips to the guide and driver based on their excellent service
- Lunches and dinners, visitors can order food at local restaurants with the help of tour guide
- Sichuan opera show cost, it is from 220-300 RMB/person depending on the different seats
Around 08:00am,we will drive about 0.5hour to the Chengdu Panda Base. You will catch pandas' feeding time, they are at their most active, both Adults and Babies. Later then you can go to watch the film at Panda Museum to know the panda daily life, Baby getting birth, etc.
Drive out of Chengdu downtown for about 40 minutes, we will get to Pengzhen Town of Shuangliu County on the Western Sichuan Plain. An ancient teahouse with a history of more than 100 years is attracting many local tea drinkers. It was called Guanyin Pavilion before the Cultural Revolution. Now, the paintings of Chairman Mao's image are still on the walls of the tea house, and we can also see the communist slogans left during the cultural revolution.
The ancient teahouse has a cosy ambience and a simple layout, tea drinkers here are always calm and relaxed, seems they are faraway from the bustle and hustle world. The shop’s small square wooden tables, tiger-shaped stoves, three-piece topped tea sets remain unchanged in the shop’s hundred-year history.
Go back to Chengdu in the evening, end the tour.
（Optional program: Enjoy the local Folk Art show including Sichuan Opera, Face changing show, Puppet show, Traditional Chinese Instrument performance etc. The show is held at a tea house, which lasts for 1.5 hours, then drive back to your hotel）
Note: All the prices are valid the whole year except for the public holidays or big events in China, such as the National Day holiday from Oct.1 to Oct.7, the spring festival,May day holiday from May.1 to May. 3 etc.
Departure Point :
We will provide the pick-up service for visitors
OtherChengdu, Sichuan, China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.