Chengdu Panda Base and Wuhou Temple,Jinli Ancient Town Day Tour
At 8 o'clock in the morning, your personal driver picks you up at the hotel with your name. The pandas at this time are the most active.About 2 to 3 hours of visit time, you return to the place where you got off, we drove to Wuhou Temple. The driver parked the car in the parking lot and led you to buy tickets or go directly to Jinli Ancient Town. Jinli Ancient Town does not require tickets.After the visit, we returned to the place where we got off, and the driver safely sent you back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- experienced and friendly driver
- Chartered car from hotel to panda base,Wuhou Temple
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Panda base Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Wuhou Memorial Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
Morning: at 8:00am, the driver will meet you in hotel lobby,heading to Panda Breeding Center to watch panda having breakfast.The tour is about 2.5 hours,The adorable pandas from Baby to adult will present you a unforgettable morning.You might also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas, as well as documents and pictures of how these little pink mouse-size things grow to giant white and black chubby pandas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Jinli Pedestrian Street, No.231 Wuhouci Street, Wuhou District, Chengdu 610041 China
Jinli Ancient Town (No tickets) You can have snacks and coffee in it.
Chengdu is a city brimming with a strong leisurely ambience with Jinli Street as the typical representative. The street is located to the east of the Wuhou Temple of Chengdu (the most famous Three Kingdoms period (220 - 280) relic museum in China).It is recorded that as early as the Qin Dynasty (221 BC - 206 BC), Jinli Street was the most famous place for baldachin - a rich, ornate cloth. And it was one of the busiest commercial areas during the Shu Kingdom (221-263).
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Wuhou Memorial Temple, No.231 Wuhou Temple Street, Chengdu 610041 China
Wuhou Temple (Need tickets)Wuhou Temple, also known as Wuhou Shrine Temple of Marquis, is dedicated to Zhuge Liang, Zhuge Liang was an excellent politician, militarist, diplomat and astronomer. In addition, the Temple of Liu Bei, the emperor of Shuhan, and his mausoleum are well-known historical sites inside this big scenic spot. During the Three Kingdoms period of China from the year 220 until 280, China was divided into three empires that were warring to conquer each other: the Wu, Wei and Shu Kingdoms. The area around the ancient city of Chengdu was a part of the Kingdom of Shu. Liu Bei was the Shu Kingdom's first emperor, and he needed Zhuge Liange to help him govern.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Tianfu Square, Luomashi, Qingyang District, Chengdu, China
Traveler pickup is offered
Your personal driver picks you up at 8:00 am in the hotel lobby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Before the driver works, his body temperature has been measured, and he starts working within the normal range.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.