Chengdu Panda Base, Panda Post, Panda Sculpture
Chengdu is the homeland of pandas and the paradise for panda lovers. This full day tour takes you to visit most of Chengdu famous panda-related spots like the Panda Base, the Panda Post and the Panda Sculpture on Chunxi Road to have a wonderful Panda Experience.
Spend a day to have an amazing Panda Trip
See lovely giant pandas at Panda Base
Send out postcards from the only Panda Post
Take photos with the largest Panda Sculpture
Private tour is operated with just your party
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Two bottles of mineral water
- Entrance ticket fee
- Lunch in local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Kuanzhai Alley
- Entry/Admission - Chunxi Road Pedestrian Street
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
Private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel, you will firstly board a comfortable vehicle to visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, also known as Panda Base, home to nearly 150 giant pandas and red pandas. The giant pandas are not only a Chinese national treasure but are also beloved by people from the world. Its gentle and good nature makes it especially likable. The base is exquisitely designed with luxurious stands of bamboo. There you will see lovely giant pandas eating and playing with each other, and you might also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas. It feels so nice just gazing at them teasing.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kuanzhai Alley, East of Tongren Road, west of Changshun Street, Qingyang District, Chengdu 610015 China
Later you will enjoy authentic Sichuan cuisine in a local restaurant and then have a short break. After that, your tour guide will escort you to Wide and Narrow Alleys and the Panda Post. It is the only postal service in the world themed with the giant panda. There you can buy everything featured with the giant panda, from stamps, postcards, albums, envelopes to toys and souvenirs. You can have the postcards stamped with the panda logo in various forms and sent to your family, relatives and friends anywhere in the world. It’s definitely a unique experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chunxi Road Pedestrian Street, Chunxi Road, Chengdu China
Move on to Chunxi Road to take photos with the largest Panda Sculpture created by preeminent artist Lawrence Argent. Chunxi Road is the main shopping street in Chengdu and it is more or less a nice stroll with tons of food, thousands of people and some decent shopping. Afterwards, your guide and driver will transfer you back to the hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from centrally located Chengdu hotels within the 3rd ring road, please provide your hotel information while booking. Extra transportation fee will occur for hotels outside the 3rd ring road, please contact local operator to get the extra fee after booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.