Chiang Mai Elephant Sanctuary Small Group Ethical Tour
Spend the day with elephants rescued from mistreatment during a half-day tour of the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary from Chiang Mai. Ideal for families and lovers of wildlife, this ethical animal experience lets you observe the elephants in an environment free from abuse, and includes a Thai buffet lunch and round-trip transfers from your Chiang Mai hotel. Plus, you can choose between a Full day or morning or afternoon tour.
- Learn the behaviour and the personal history of our elephants
- Promote ethical treatment of elephants all around the world
- Learn as much as possible about the elephants and why it is important to protect them
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Lunch and seasonal fruits at the sanctuary (homemade vegetarian food)
- Bananas and sugar cane for the elephants
- Uniform of big bamboo hat and boots
- Shampoo and soap
- Accident insurance of up to 1,000,000 Thai Baht (approximately $30,000) cover
- Entry/Admission - Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips for the guide/driver (optional but appreciated)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary, Mae Taeng, Mae Taeng District, Chiang Mai 50150, Thailand
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
The Sanctuary itself has stunning views of rainforest jungles, which visitors can appreciate at their own pace. The elephants are more than happy to let their new friends check out the view or take a few photos so that everyone remembers this Chiang Mai elephant tour. You can visit the Elephant Jungle Sanctuary at two different times during the day. The morning visit takes place from 6:30 am to 12:30 pm and the afternoon visit takes place from 12:30 to 17:30 pm. The package deal includes two traditional Thai buffet meals, pick up and drop off to your accommodation in Chiang Mai (terms and conditions apply) and drinking water
When you arrive at the Sanctuary, the guides will give you a basic overview of the tour, how our elephant welfare programs take place and some information about the elephants. Don't forget to bring a hat and sunscreen.
Elephant Jungle Sanctuary offers a candid photography service for guest during healthy meal preparation for an elephant at no extra charge. The photographer will take photos of you throughout the day and upload the photos to Dropbox, which you can then access through the link on the EJS Facebook page.
Throughout your visit to Elephant Jungle Sanctuary, it is important to us that you learn as much as possible about the elephants and why it is important to protect them. As an ethical elephant sanctuary in Chiang Mai, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary wants to promote the ethical treatment of elephants all around the world. With the money we raise from visits and donations, we can contribute to elephant welfare by rescuing elephants, provide veterinary care and giving them land and infrastructure for them to live on.
Duration: 5 hours
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off from all hotel within Chiang Mai city area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.