CHIANG MAI: Join Tour Half day Doi suthep + Puping Palace
Experience for your trip as 306 steps to get to the temple, built in the 16th century. The old Tradition way to reach the temple is by climbing the staircase. Even though there is a funicular tram that carries passengers up the top, people still use this staircase in order to get up and down because most people believe that doing this brings good luck.
The Bhubing Palace is located on Doi Buak Ha, Muang District, Chiang Mai Province. It is the royal winter residence in Chiang Mai where the Royal family stays during seasonal visits to the people in the northern part of Thailand.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfer from - to your hotel
- Admission fees
- Accident Insurance
- Local English tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Kham (Temple of the Golden Mountain)
- Entry/Admission - Bhubing Palace
What's excluded :
- All expenses are not mention in program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Kham (Temple of the Golden Mountain), Mae Hia Subdistrict, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
08.00 – 08.30 am. Drive up to Watphathatdoisuthep(A.D.1384). The most elebrated temple in Chiangmai. Containing a holy relic of lord Buddha with Challenging flight of overn 306 steps , flanked by enormous Mythological Naga.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bhubing Palace, 1223 Sriwichai Alley, Tambon Su Thep, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
It was built in 1961 to accommodate the royal family during state visits to Chiang Mai. The rose gardens are particularly famous, with temperate plants grown here that are not commonly found in Thailand.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotel pickup are located in Chiang Mai City Center and in the list only others hotel not in list please contact service center.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ** NOTE: PRICE UNDER COVID SOCIAL DISTANCING *********************************************** We always make sure under government policy for Covid 19 provided for our clients guarantee. Note: Face masks provided for travelers with chargeable.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.