CHIANG MAI: Join Tour Half Day Tour to Doi Suthep Temple+Meo Village
An experience to your visiting Chiang Mai Overlooking the city from its mountain throne, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is one of northern Thailand's most sacred temples, and its founding legend is learned by every school kid in Chiang Mai. The wát is a beautiful example of northern Thai architecture, reached via a 306-step staircase flanked by naga (serpents); the climb is intended to help devotees accrue Buddhist merit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer round trip from - to your hotel
- Admission fees
- Local English tour guide
- Accident insurance
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village
What's excluded :
- All expenses are not mention in program
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
08.00 - 08.30 am. Pickup from your hotel Drive up to Watphathatdoisuthep(A.D.1384). The most elebrated temple in Chiangmai. Containing a holy relic of lord Buddha with Challenging flight of overn 306 steps , flanked by enormous Mythological Naga. A Panoramic view of the city can be seen from here at 3,500 Above SEA – LEVEL. Then visit Meo hill tribe Village at Doi Pui back to hotel with happiness.
There are 306 steps to get to the temple, built in the 16th century. The old Tradition way to reach the temple is by climbing the staircase. Even though there is a funicular tram that carries passengers up the top, people still use this staircase in order to get up and down because most people believe that doing this brings good luck.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village, Chiang Mai Thailand
There are two subgroups of Hmong in Thailand; the Blue Hmong and White Hmong. The Hmong or Meo Hill-tribes in Thailand crossed over the Mekong River from Laos. Hmong houses are built on the ground and in clusters, with several clusters forming a village. The oldest male controls the extended family household that will include married sons and their families. The Hmong are divided into clans, which play an important part in rituals and relationships. The Hmong believe in a number of household spirits as well as souls.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotel pickup are located in Chiang Mai City Center only.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ** NOTE: PRICE UNDER COVID SOCIAL DISTANCING *********************************************** We always make sure under government policy for Covid 19 provided for our clients guarantee. Note: Face masks provided for travelers with chargeable.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.