Chiang Rai - Wawee Village & Tea Plantation
This tour makes it possible for you to follow and participate in the full process of Tea making as it has been done for centuries, from and together with the locals. You will after the scenic tour from Chiang Rai through mountain roads, where we will stop at a local market and viewpoints on the way, before we start the tour at a local Tea factory in Wawaee. After an introduction and a taste of the local made Tea we hank up in the baskets and walk to the nearby tea plantation where the locals grow the Oolong and Assam tea, where you will pick the tea you will later roast in the traditional way and drink before a temple and village visit before the trip goes back to Chiang Rai with stop at Hot Springs before reaching your hotel.
07.30: Pick-up from your hotel in Chiang Rai downtown area
10.00: Arrive at Wawee Tea
11.45: Picking Tea
12.30: Enjoy a local Yunnan lunch.
13.15: After lunch walk up to a local temple or viewpoint
14.00: Leave Wawee
16.30: Arrive back in Chiang Rai
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Local lunch inspired by the Chinese Yunnan kitchen and consisting of local specialties as the Chinese inspired black chicken.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Wawee Qin Tea Factory
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawee Qin Tea Factory, Unnamed Road, ตำบล วาวี อำเภอแม่สรวย เชียงราย 57180, Thailand
Wawee Qin Tea Factory is a small locally owned factory and the start and end place for the tour after arriving in Wawee. We will also have a taste of the different kinds of Tea here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are picking up for our join in tour at any hotel in Chiang Rai city area and the airport. For hotels located outside the city area we can offer private tours, also from the area of Chiang Saen and the Golden Triangle. Airports
- Chiang Rai Airport, Chiang Rai Thailand
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.