Chicago Private Tour for Two: Lunch, Dessert, Drink Included
This tour is a private tour for two people and is an overview of what makes Chicago so fascinating-the neighborhoods, history, architecture, culture, and foods. We will take you beyond the downtown loop to explore some of the great neighborhoods that make up this amazing and diverse city. The Chicago Tour will help you see the city without worrying about the logistics or the effort of planning. We will explore the Loop, Chinatown, South Loop/Prairie District, and end in Grant Park. Be prepared to walk a lot as we will explore by foot and use the public transit. Together we will see the city by going off the beaten path for a more authentic experience. Each tour will include all food and drinks (listed in the itinerary below) and an unlimited public transit day pass. You may add extra people for an additional $50pp. This must be arranged by emailing us. Also, we can adjust the itinerary based upon interests. All private tours will include lunch, dessert, and drink.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Local Crafted Beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palmer House Hilton Historic Lobby, 17 E Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603-5608
The Palmer House is a great starting point, but will allow group to have the choice of meeting spot. We will use public transit to venture around the city. We can explore Chinatown, Pilsen, Wrigleyville, Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, Andersonville, the lake or riverfront, take a water taxi, museums, parks, festivals, etc. Once booked, we will be in contact to set up an exact itinerary.
Departure Point :Chicago, IL, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.