Chichen Itzá Ik Kil Cenote Valladolid Colonial All Fees includes
Enjoy the heart of Mayan Culture visiting Chichen Itzá, a cenote & Magic city of Valladolid from Playa del Carmen. You'll visit the archaeological site of Chichen Itza, then swim at Ik Kilcenote and finally visit Valladolid. This small-group tour is limited to 10 people and includes transport, lunch, entrance fees and a professional guide.
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Gran Juego de Pelota
- Entry/Admission - Templo de Kukulkan
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Not drinks included in lunch buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichen is the most important archeological site in Yucatan.
Places to visit in site,
"La iglesia" building
Play of Ball
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Gran Juego de Pelota, Carretera Costera del Golfo s/n, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Included in Chichen visit time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Templo de Kukulkan, Piste Yucatan, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Visit is included in the Chichen tour time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
The most famous Cenote in Yucatan. Lunch will be done in the restaurant of this place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Valladolid colonial city is visited in the end of day
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes and only Cancun area have a little charge. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.