Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil and Coba Ruins Premium Service All Fees included
Enjoy a combo day trip that combines two of the most important archeological sites in the Riviera Maya and one spectacular Cenote. You'll visit Chichen Itzá, Cenote Ik kil and Coba Ruins on a wonderful day trip from Playa del Carmen.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited Water bottles on board
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Templo de Kukulkan
- Entry/Admission - El Caracol
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Ik kil
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Mul
What's excluded :
- Not drinks included in lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
The most important mayan city of Yucatan.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Templo de Kukulkan, Piste Yucatan, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Amaizing mayan piramid!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Caracol, Carretera Merida Puerto Juarez, Chichen Itza 97751 Mexico
Imperdible mayan building.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Ik kil, Carretera Costera del Golfo 3 Kilometros de la zona arqueologica de Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza 97757 Mexico
Famous "cenote" in Yucatan. Very recommended!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Firsts important mayan site.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nohoch Mul, Mexico
Principal piramid of Coba city. Climb up!!
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area includes and only Cancun area have a little charge. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.