Chichen Itza Day Trip from Tulum Including Cenote and Lunch
Enjoy a day trip to Chichen Itza and see its magic and mystery. You'll explore the main landmarks of this archaeological zone which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn of its importance from a knowledgeable guide. See the Pyramid of Kukulcan, Temple of Warriors, observatory and more. You'll also enjoy a delicious buffet lunch and get to swim in a beautiful cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided visit
- Certified bilingual guide
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Pickup and drop-off in Tulum Meeting Point San Francisco de Asis Store
- Visit to a sacred cenote
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch
- State Tax applies Per Access of $286 MXP or its equivalent in USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
Start the experience by visiting the great Saamal, one thin stone walkway that gets you into a perfect pool where you can immerse yourself in the turquoise water. This is one of the most photogenic cenotes
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
Enjoy a delicious and tradictional buffet lunch from a Yucatecan kitchen in the restaurant nearby the cenote.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
After you swim in to sacred waters and tasted our traditional dishes will go to Chichen Itza.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Be amazed by one of the New Seven Wonder of the World and know about its history on a guided tour.
Discover the Temple of Kukulkan also known as "El Castillo" , the circular observatory El Caracol and The Great Ball Court wich is the largest playing field in Mesoamerica. Just to mention some of the structures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Last stop but not least, Valladolid. We briefly visit this colonial town located in the heart of Yucatan, by the main square you can buy souvenirs form the local artisans and see the churche of San Gervacio.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Súper Akí Tulum, Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point at Main Entrance Grocery Store SUPER AKI on Avenue Cobá Carretera Federal Tulum Ruinas s/n, by Carretera Federal y Av. Tulum Oriente, 77780 Tulum, Q.R.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, a swimsuit, a towel, an extra change of clothes and biodegradable sunscreen
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.