Chichen Itza Encounter with Nature and Culture - All Inclusive from Cancun
Discover one of the most popular archaeological sites in Mexico, the city of Chichén Itzá. Embark on a tour of the site alongside a professional guide whom you´ll spent half the time and the other time on your own to enjoy the cities many secrets and legends. See the steep pyramid of El Castillo, the Temple of the Warriors.
After Chichén Itzá we will make a stop at a Cenote were you’ll enjoy a swim in crystal clear and fresh waters of an incredible place formed by nature, after 1 hr. in this sacred waters of the cenote we will enjoy the incredible buffet of typical dishes of the region.
After an incredible buffet our last stop will Valladolid were you have time to walk this magic town, buy some local crafts and tasteful Street food to end your adventurous tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Regional lunch buffet
- Federal bilingual guide
- Visit to the town of Valladolid
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Real Mayab Hotel & Bungalows
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Saamal
What's excluded :
- Does not include drink buffet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Real Mayab Hotel & Bungalows, Carretera Valladolid, Campeche-Mérida Km. 140, Federal, 97764 Kaua, Yuc., Mexico
Regional Buffet in "Real Mayab" restaurant, located near from chichen itza, we will go to enjoy a typical food in the region, you can eat all you want: Pasta, cochinita pibil, vegetables, chicken, fruit. Is not included beverages in the restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
In this guided tour you will visit one of the seven wonders of the world, where you will learn about its history, you will know the sacred cenote, the temple of the warriors, the temple of Kukulcan, after the guided tour you will have free time to take photos or walk around the archaeological area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
After your visit to the archaeological zone of Chichen Itza, cool off swimming in one of the most beautiful cenotes in the Yucatan península, with crystal clear waters, and to recover energy enjoy our delicious buffet of traditional dishes from the región.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
In Valladolid, you will have free time to walk through the beautiful streets of this magical town, you can visit the famous church of San Servacio, built by the Spanish; take photos in the main park and buy handicrafts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.