Chichen Itza Plus
Chichen Itza is now considered one of the new seven wonders of the world making this a bucket list tour and a must do when you are visiting the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Breakfast - continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
What's excluded :
- life jackets at the cenote 2usd per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Chichen Itza is considered to be one of the most important ancient cities of the Mayan Culture and some of the most impressive examples of ancient architecture. Our professional guide will provide you with an hours tour of the site and then you will have a further one hour to explore alone.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
After visiting Chichen Itza we will head to SUYTUN cenote where you have time to refresh yourself with a relaxing swim within these crystal clear breathtaking waters.
By now you will be ready for your buffet lunch which is provided at an authentic restaurant at the suytun cenote restaurant.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
After lunch we will head to the old colonial town of Valladolid where you will have 30min to explore the main square which consists of a beautiful Cathedral and local shops and stores.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In case that your hotel has multiple lobbies or you dont see your hotel on the list you will be contacted directly to be advised of your specific pick up time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.