Chichen Itza Regular National Cancun & Playa del Carmen
The quality of our service is backed by our 30 years of experience. Our guides are certified and with extensive knowledge and within the archaeological zone are groups of 25 people per guide. Our restaurant has regional and international food options, children and options for vegetarians and if you wish you can swim in the pool. We are recommended by the same visitors and our 2019 Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor supports us as one of the best.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- In the cenote includes lockers and life jackets
- Lunch - Regional buffet food
- Entrances to the archaeological zone with INE in force.
- Pick up at the main hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Selva Maya
- Entry/Admission - Pueblo Maya
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - During the tour and the meal does not include refreshments.
- Alcoholic Beverages - During the tour and the food does not include alcoholic beverages.
- Tip not included
- If you do not present your INE, you will have to pay $ 486.00 pesos per passenger.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Meet the history of this majestic place for two and a half hours together with our specialized guides who will transport you in the past. Do not forget to take traditional photography at the Kukulkan temple!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hacienda Selva Maya, Carretera Federal, Valladolid - Merida Km. 3.5, 97780 Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
After the Chichen Itza tour and lunch, we will go to the Selva Maya cenote, here we will have the opportunity to swim in the fresh waters and enjoy its artificial waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pueblo Maya, Calle 15 48-B, Centro, 97751 Pisté, Yuc., Mexico
Finishing the tour in Chichen Itza, we went to the restaurant where the food is buffet style with a regional and international food bar. The atmosphere is familiar, enjoy regional food and then rest in the area of traditional hammocks or if the children prefer to cool off in the pool.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you stay at a hotel in Cozumel, the pick up will be at the pier in Playa del Carmen. If you stay at a hotel in the center of Playa del Carmen, the pick up will be in the Old Square on the stairs of the Elite Lockers sports shop. In case you do not locate your hotel in the list, please inform us where you will be staying to offer a nearby point.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you are a vegetarian, please inform our staff so they can provide you with a meal option.
- The wheelchairs in the cenote is very complicated since they have to go down several steps.
- In case of being allergic to a food please inform at the time of booking or inform at the time of boarding the unit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.